Re: elisp manual: get-lru-window

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: elisp manual: get-lru-window
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:06:45 +0100

 >     I think the manual and the documentation string should be changed to
 >     say that full-width windows are considered first.
 >
 > Yes, could you do that and show me the diffs?

*** window.c    04 Mar 2004 18:49:25 +0000      1.462
--- window.c    12 Apr 2004 22:40:12 +0100
***************
*** 2078,2083 ****
--- 2078,2084 ----

  DEFUN ("get-lru-window", Fget_lru_window, Sget_lru_window, 0, 1, 0,
         doc: /* Return the window least recently selected or used for display.
+ Return a full-width window if possible.
  If optional argument FRAME is `visible', search all visible frames.
  If FRAME is 0, search all visible and iconified frames.
  If FRAME is t, search all frames.

*** windows.texi        20 Feb 2004 00:42:09 +0000      1.70
--- windows.texi        12 Apr 2004 22:44:13 +0100
***************
*** 455,461 ****

  @defun get-lru-window &optional frame
  This function returns the window least recently ``used'' (that is,
! selected).  The selected window is always the most recently used window.

  The selected window can be the least recently used window if it is the
  only window.  A newly created window becomes the least recently used
--- 455,462 ----

  @defun get-lru-window &optional frame
  This function returns the window least recently ``used'' (that is,
! selected).  If full-width windows are present, it only considers
! these.  The selected window is always the most recently used window.