Re: small mistakes in unicode branch update

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: small mistakes in unicode branch update
Date: 19 Apr 2004 16:47:15 +0900

Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> writes:
> As those files are not modified in emacs-unicode-2 branch, please do
> whatever you think correct.

Ok, I've done those.  I also made some other changes which I don't think
will cause problems -- mostly updating files which apparently weren't
updated from the trunk in the latest merge.  Please tell me if you
notice anything weird.

There's now an emacs unicode arch branch, called:

   address@hidden/emacs--unicode--0

Available from the same place as my other emacs arch branches.

It will be kept updated from the emacs-unicode-2 CVS branch.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that