Re: batch-bytecomp backtrace?

From: Lőrentey Károly
Subject: Re: batch-bytecomp backtrace?
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:54:56 +0200

Miles Bader <address@hidden> writes:
> BTW, the bootstrapping problem I'm having seems somehow related to
> `vc-arch.el' -- the file that won't compile _does_ compile if I make
> sure `vc-arch.el' has been compiled first:

I had the same problem in the multi-tty branch, and managed to get a
backtrace with gdb. I think the relevant things are the same there, so
I hope the backtrace will be useful.  I tried to debug it further, but
failed, so I worked around the problem by adding vc-arch.el to
COMPILE_FIRST.  (I attached the backtrace gzipped, because it's very
large.)

Károly