RE: Jumping to C source from *Help*

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Jumping to C source from *Help*
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:05:23 -0700

FWIW, I agree. I use frames instead of windows for nearly everything, by
default. For special buffers I use dedicated frames: (unsplittable . t).

Because (IMO) Emacs (20, at least - I don't know 21) is somewhat biased
toward windows & against frames, I've redefined a few of the built-in
functions slightly to play better with frames. One of those functions was
switch-to-buffer (as mentioned previously).

  - Drew