Re: M-x gdb troubles

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: M-x gdb troubles
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:38:53 -0400

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 11:09:45PM +0100, Nick Roberts wrote:
> So shall I use error where I've put throw and take out the catch part?

I like the idea of an error, without the unnecessary "Current directory ..."
-- I was actually rather often surprised by the previous gud behavior, and
would have typed some commands by the time I realized it wasn't a new
session, so having a beep to wake me up would be useful.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff