Re: Why does where-is-internal return nil?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Why does where-is-internal return nil?
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 02:44:59 +0200

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 02:10:07 +0200, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:

> The problem appears to be in current-active-maps, it returns a list that
> includes ielm-map even though it is not active anymore.

Interesting (I didn't know about `current-active-maps').

BTW, it doesn't happen only with ielm-map. I did the test with
re-builder and it failed too.

Weird is, with ielm there's a flip-flop effect (you can run ielm, get
the error, run ielm, get the error), but with re-builder it was more
like: run, error, error, error...

Anyway, I'll take a look, but I think this is one for keyboard code
experts.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u