Re: Menu suggestion

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Menu suggestion
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 09:18:11 +0200

On 30 Apr 2004 19:30:46 +0200
address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) wrote:

> It seems that a good part of the emacs developers don't actually use
> the emacs bindings --

I've been using Emacs daily for the past seven years, and I hardly use
C-f, C-b, etc.

Yeah, they're faster than arrow keys if you're used to them, but perhaps
I don't usually need the raw typing speed, and I find them extremely
non-intuitive... (now, if we were talking of vi/nethack cursor motion
commands... :)

                                                                Juanma