Re: eval-to-texi

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: eval-to-texi
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 20:38:20 +0200

    Adrian Aichner writes:
    address@hidden writes:

    > + (defun texinfo-eval-to-texi (form &optional tostring)
    > +   "Evaluates FORM, dumping a @lisp texinfo environment with the
evaluation
    > + description.
    > +
    > + If TOSTRING is t, then the @lisp environment is returned into a string,
    > + rather than being inserted into the current buffer."
    > +
    > +   (interactive "sForm to evaluate: ")
    > +
    > +   (let (environment-text)
    > +
    > +     (setq environment-text
    > +
    > +           (with-temp-buffer
    > +
    > +             (condition-case error-description
    > +
    > +                 (let (expression result output)
    > +

    Hi, just my two cents: why the excessive whitespace?

¿Do you mean the line spacing? In this way i found easier to read the
code. It is a personal taste, of course. The spacing can be reduced.

--
José E. Marchesi

<address@hidden>         http://www.gnu.org     GNU No es Unix!
<address@hidden>      http://es.gnu.org      GNU España