Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: It is time for a feature freeze (it is NOW or never).
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:06:42 +0200

The biggest separate jobs remaining are updating and checking the
manuals.

Should the icons for the toolbar be updated for this release? When running
on Gnome, it would be an advantage if Emacs used the same icons as other
Gnome/GTK applications.  I think Emacs now use GTK 1.2 icons.
We could just convert the GTK 2.x icons to xpm.  Alternative I have a
patch to use GTK stock icons for Emacs compiled with GTK.  It involves
setting the property :stock on tool bar items.  It is just for GTK
though, so it is not general.

        Jan D.