Re: Mode-line customization.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Mode-line customization.
Date: 06 May 2004 18:40:22 +0900

> When you modify a version controlled file in XEmacs, the background of
> the CVS version becomes highlighted.  In Emacs, it goes from CVS-1.21
> => CVS:1.21 which isn't obvious
>
> Let's just put in that feature.  Why not?

Maybe it would be even more clear if we used the _same_ background face
to highlight the normal buffer-modified indicator the mode-line.  That
way users would get used to that color meaning `modified.'

-Miles
--
I'm beginning to think that life is just one long Yoko Ono album; no rhyme
or reason, just a lot of incoherent shrieks and then it's over.  --Ian Wolff