Re: Feature freeze and Tramp?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Feature freeze and Tramp?
Date: 08 May 2004 07:22:55 +0900

Kai Grossjohann <address@hidden> writes:
> Thanks to everyone for sharing their opinion.  I've now tried to
> update Tramp to 2.0.40.

Hi Kai,

The arch tagline for `man/trampver.texi' got stomped on.

Looking at it, it looks like a generated file -- should it not be stored
in the archive at all?  Or is a `generated but not locally' file?
If that's the case I can use an explicit tag instead of a tagline.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Next to fried food, the South has suffered most from oratory.
                        -- Walter Hines Page