Re: new *Help* argument highlighting

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: new *Help* argument highlighting
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 01:22:45 +0300

I like this feature.  However, I think that by highlighting only
argument names it causes such a feeling that other text in the Help
buffer is less important.  This is especially wrong for a function
name which should be regarded as more important than its arguments.
So perhaps highlighting a function name will help a bit.

[Note that all function references are already highlighted as buttons.
What I propose is to add highlighting to the name of a function
which is described in the Help buffer.]

BTW, there is one bug.  The following string is incorrectly fontified:

[Arg list not available until function definition is loaded.]

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/