Re: new *Help* argument highlighting

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: new *Help* argument highlighting
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 00:54:13 +0200

On Sun, 9 May 2004 18:25:55 -0400, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> The problem is that the argument names are already uppercase, and
> uppercase+italic looks kinda weird, certainly not very much like what's in
> the manuals.

I agree, but I don't see it as a problem because people can customize it.
What we're trying to find is a non-intrusive default, and italics seems
like a good one.

I've changed the face to italics. Let's see what people think.

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u

BTW, you wanted a subtle highlighting: did you try with (:underline
"gray70") or the like?