Re: new *Help* argument highlighting

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: new *Help* argument highlighting
Date: 11 May 2004 13:44:37 -0400

> I'd try to add a hook to `face-spec-set', but I see one possible problem:
> since `face-spec-set' processes one face at a time, it may be possible
> that some faces are already processed before a user hook is added in .emacs,
> and so some faces defined earlier may remain unchanged.

Yes, it might be  problem, but it might not: it's called once per frame, so
it depends whether it's called again after reading .emacs (when the initial
frame is resized/reshaped/... to adapt to parameter changes that took place
in .emacs).
It's at least not obviously going to fail, so it's worth trying.

        Stefan