Re: new *Help* argument highlighting

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: new *Help* argument highlighting
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 10:58:37 +0200

On 12 May 2004 17:15:00 +0900
Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> Why not use the texinfo convention, @var{name} ?

I was thinking of something similar to substitute-command-keys markers,
i.e., "\<>", "\{}" and "\[]", but I really have no preference and what
you propose seems more sensible. I'll put the issue in my TODO.

Speaking of TODOs and keys... We have etc/TODO, but this is more for
features than bug reports. How do we track bugs pending to be fixed, now
that we're on bug-fixing mode? I posted a bug report for a
keybinding-related issue I don't know how to fix:

"Why does where-is-internal return nil?"
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-04/msg00952.html

                                                                Juanma