Re: Tramp with global-auto-revert-mode.

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Tramp with global-auto-revert-mode.
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 00:01:39 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   I never was able to check the problem with more than one file, because
   trying to open a second remote file produces a crash.  With
   global-auto-revert-remote-files set to nil I opened five remote files
   and worked with them without problems.  Then I tried to set
   global-auto-revert-remote-files to t.  Immediate freeze.

Well, immediate freeze after entering my password.

Sincerely,

Luc.