Re: USE_LSB_TAG and MS-DOS

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: USE_LSB_TAG and MS-DOS
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:13:43 +0100

>> From: Jason Rumney <address@hidden>
>> Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 16:10:46 +0100
>>
>> The Windows build was also crashing there, but I didn't think it used
>> GNU malloc
>
> Didn't think earlier, or still don't think?  (I presume the former,
> since nt/config.nt does define GNU_MALLOC.)

I hadn't had time to check it :-)

It turns out my problems were caused by the fact that none of the C
files depend on lisp.h, so I had a mix of USE_LSB_TAG and old.

After make clean, I run into other compilation problems in w32heap.c
and w32proc.c due to VALMASK no longer being defined, but if I
temporarily comment those lines out, compilation and dumping
succeeds, but when running Emacs I end up with a hideous yellow
background and a black background for the toolbar, so something is
still not right.