Re: USE_LSB_TAG and MS-DOS

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: USE_LSB_TAG and MS-DOS
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 17:45:02 +0900

> but when running Emacs I end up with a hideous yellow background and
> a black background for the toolbar, so something is still not right.

I've encountered a similar situation when I was porting image support
to Mac (cyan background instead of yellow one).  That is because there
is a mixup of Lisp_Object and another type in a color lookup function.

  x_to_w32_color is defined as:

    COLORREF
    x_to_w32_color (colorname)

  But in w32_defined_color:
    register Lisp_Object tem;

    tem = x_to_w32_color (color);

Maybe you will find such cases by specifying -DUSE_LISP_UNION_TYPE in
compilation.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden