Missing functions on MacOSX

From: Piet van Oostrum
Subject: Missing functions on MacOSX
Date: 17 May 2004 19:47:47 -0400

This is in a CVS emacs, built about 3 weeks ago.

When I right-click, I get the following error:

x-set-selection: Symbol's function definition is void:
x-disown-selection-internal

It appears that on MacOSX (Carbon build) this function and some others are
not defined. For X11 they are in xselect.c, and for Mac they should be in
macterm.c

Another example is x-selection-exists-p which, by the way, is also
defined for Windows in w32select.c

I am a bit surprised because I have reason to believe that right-clicks
would work in earlier versions.
--
Piet van Oostrum <address@hidden>
Private email: address@hidden