800 world best software - 90 % savings

From: Clarissa Darnell
Subject: 800 world best software - 90 % savings
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:09:22 -0500

The one who loves least controls the relationship.
Forbear to lay the guilt of a few on the many.
I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep.
The future is made of the same stuff as the present.
Boldness is business is the first, second, and third thing.
The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, while the heart of the fool is in the house of entertainment.
Life is like wine, the longer you take to enjoy it the more chance you've got of tasting vinegar.

Sensation!! We opened a NEW site with unbevatable prices and products.
800 WORLD BESTb softwareb with 90%e discountw - that is a really BEST offer
just imaginer, you can buy ALL softwarep that you ever need and pay pricec of just one of it!
Officeb 2003 for 50$ - nice deal right ? ;) retail price is 700$ - great savingsu, huh?

Please spend few momentse of yours preciousy time to check our offert - it is more than worthg it!

Pleaqse followc here nowr!
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
Whether or not God is dead: it is impossible to keep silent about him who was there for so long.
No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.
The greatest genius is the most indebted person.
I'll do my dreaming with my eyes wide open, and I'll do my looking back with my eyes closed.
What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
The sovereignty of one's self over one's self is called Liberty.
We invent the world through language. The world occurs through language.
But fantasy kills imagination, pornography is death to art.
The Senate is a body of old men charged with high duties and misdemeanors.
Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.
You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.
Democracy encourages the majority to decide things about which the majority is blissfully ignorant.
We must interpret a bad temper as a sign of inferiority.
If you cannot renounce the world the genius of happiness will never salute you.