Re: ChangeLog fontifications

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: ChangeLog fontifications
Date: 19 May 2004 10:32:18 +0900

Karl Eichwalder <address@hidden> writes:
> > Without the extra parens, they tend to get lost among the rest of
> > the text.
>
> The closing paren will remind you--the same way as it works in written
> human languages.

It doesn't work well in `human languages' when there is a lot of text
either.

Anyway (as I keep saying), I've used both extensively, and the
`official' format is easier to read.

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?