Re: find-tag-default

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: find-tag-default
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:45:45 +0300

> It might make sense to move find-tag-default, but if we think it
> is no longer specifically about tags, we should change its name.
> Suggestions for the new name?

It seems it can't be renamed because usually it is used in conjunction
with the variable `find-tag-default-function' which is already used
for purposes not related to the tags functionality.

A typical example is:

        (funcall (or find-tag-default-function
                     (get major-mode 'find-tag-default-function)
                     'find-tag-default))

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/