Re: Toolbars on MacOSX

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Toolbars on MacOSX
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 17:15:51 +0900

> I'm currently working for its event handling part, which is almost
> ready.  But it still has tiny problems and the scroll bar handling
> is temporarily disabled now, so maybe I need another week to post
> the patch.

The attached is a patch for tooltip support and "context-aware mouse
pointer shapes" support on Carbon Emacs.  Because it includes the
following patches, please backout them or use CVS version before
applying it if you've already applied them.

  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-03/msg00529.html
  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2004-04/msg00321.html
  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2004-05/msg00078.html

Although there are many rewritten parts in XTread_socket with respect
to scrollbar handing, I suppose its behaviour is same as before (for
good or bad).  The exception is that the `(PORTION . WHOLE)' part in a
scrollbar click event is now set to a plausible value.  So clicking a
scrollbar thumb no longer gets you to the end of buffer.

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden