Re: display word wrapping

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: 26 May 2004 17:06:57 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> We really need to get ourselved wrapped around _finishing_ some stuff
> instead of resynching half-baked and new material time and again.

Agree 100%

We (sort of) declared feature freeze on May 1st, so if there are still
major stuff waiting to be installed or merged, please concentrate on
that and nothing else.

Some pending projects for 21.4 are:

- Face remapping

  I suppose it's done, just waiting to be committed.

- Gnus update

  If this cannot be done real soon now, maybe we should postpone it.

- Tramp reentrancy rework

  This is really a bug-fix, but seems to require major changes.

  Maybe we don't really need to do this for 21.4, if there is a
  simpler way to simply avoid reentrancy (e.g. disable auto-revert in
  remote buffers).

- The "curry stuff"

  IIUC, this is not really needed in 21.4, so unless somebody really
  need this now, it should wait.

What else ?