Re: Toolbars on MacOSX (seem to work)

From: Steven Tamm
Subject: Re: Toolbars on MacOSX (seem to work)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 17:43:42 -0700

Hi,

I've checked them in. Tooltips seem to work appropriately. There are a few colouring issues (i.e. not using my background colour in the whole tooltip, but instead using white in the top margin and bottom left; not having enough margin in the tooltip compared to the X11 version; etc.). However, they are minor, and I would suggest that other people with less whacked-out .emacs files figure it out. Also, the scroll bars appear to be indented a few pixels. But functionality, it seems to work.

Thanks for fixing one of the last features in the Carbon Port!

-Steven