Re: display word wrapping

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: 31 May 2004 23:05:10 +0200

> > Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:15:39 +0200
> > From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
> >
> > That's why I would advocate suppling our own (not necessarily
> > compiled by us), either on the binary tarball, or as a .zip pointed from
> > somewhere in http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/ntemacs.html.
>
> We cannot distribute anything without a source: it's against the GPL.

GPL, item 3:

If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering
access to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent
access to copy the source code from the same place counts as
distribution of the source code, even though third parties are not
compelled to copy the source along with the object code.