Re: display word wrapping

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 02:05:06 +0200

On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:34:38 -0500, Peter Lee <address@hidden> wrote:

> * liburt

> It could be the requirements section is out of date, but I seem to
> recall that gifs weren't working until I installed those seperate
> packages.

According to the sources, liburt is only needed to support files in URT
format. Perhaps libungif uses it if compiled to do so, but AFAICS, the
libungif.dll included in the binary package doesn't seem to use it:

C:\...\bin> tdump libungif.dll | grep "Imports"
Imports             00008000  00000254
Bound Imports       00000000  00000000
Delayed Imports     00000000  00000000
Imports from msvcrt.dll