Re: display word wrapping

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 00:43:58 +0200

On Wed, 02 Jun 2004 23:17:21 +0100, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:

> There should be no need to do that. libpng and libtiff will load it
> as required.

?? AFAICS, it was you who introduced this code in rev 1.200 of w32fns.c:

  /* Ensure zlib is loaded.  Try debug version first.  */
  if (!LoadLibrary ("zlibd.dll"))
    LoadLibrary ("zlib.dll");

If it's not needed, I'll remove all zlib stuff from my patch (which is
cleaner IMHO).

BTW, what do you think of the patch? Any idea where to run
init-image-libraries?

I was thinking of letting the user run it on .emacs if he wants (so he
can see the supported libraries by checking image-types after the fact),
and making sure it is run afterwards if it wasn't run by
emacs.el/default.el.  But still I don't know how to run it. At that
point, we're on Lisp land, aren't we?

Thanks,

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u