Re: minibuffer-eldef

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: minibuffer-eldef
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 18:55:56 -0400

Let's end the discussion of whether to use (Default ) or [...]  to
indicate Emacs defaults.  I am not going to change it now.  We have
lots of other work that needs doing in order to have a release,
including updating the manuals.  Could people work on that, please?

I have noticed a tendency lately for people to write lots of mail
discussing the precise best way to answer some minor question.
It must be hard to get other work done while having these discussions.