Re: help-default-arg-highlight

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: help-default-arg-highlight
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 19:12:00 +0900

> ELISP> (face-differs-from-default-p 'default)
> :stipple
>
> seems a bit un-intuitive...

Good catch!

I've removed :stipple from the comparison (Emacs doesn't really display
stipples properly anyway), and also simplified face-differs-from-default-p a
bit more, as display-supports-face-attributes-p now works (more) properly on
non-ttys.

Try again in a few moments (once the changes have had a chance to percolate
to CVS).

> BTW, shouldn't be pass the discussion to address@hidden

Hmmm, gee, I didn't even realize it was not...

-Miles
--
o The existentialist, not having a pillow, goes everywhere with the book by
  Sullivan, _I am going to spit on your graves_.