Re: Last change to process.c breaks fetching pop3 mail (gnus/pop3.el)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Last change to process.c breaks fetching pop3 mail (gnus/pop3.el)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:33:31 -0400

    To continue on this, what is the proper message to pass to the
    sentinel if the connection was closed by remote peer (or broken).

    Current message "exited abnormally with code 256" isn't very good,
    so perhaps we should change that as well (to what ...?)

"connection broken by remote peer" looks like a good message to me.