Re: Customize interface: face editor

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Customize interface: face editor
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:14:49 +0900

Per Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:
>             [ ] Slant: [Value Menu] *
> and
>             [X] Slant: [Value Menu] *

You seem to be using a _very_ out-of-date tree.  A year or two back,
emacs used to do that (and yes, it was very weird).

The current emacs displays one of the following:

                        [ ] Slant: *

or

                        [X] Slant: [Value Menu] normal

[The "*" in the first altenative is a bit arbitrary, but it basically
stands for `other stuff that will get filled in if you check the
check-box.]

-Miles
--
Come now, if we were really planning to harm you, would we be waiting here,
 beside the path, in the very darkest part of the forest?