Re: display word wrapping

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: 08 Jun 2004 08:38:00 +0200

> On 08 Jun 2004 01:11:21 +0200, address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) wrote:
>
> > Looks really good now!!
>
> Yeah, it looks ;)
>
> Anyway, this is the latest revision, almost identical to the previous
> one, with two small changes:
>
>   - Fixing a Lisp_Object/int mixup (I was returning an int from
>     define_image_type and passing it as is from init-image-library,
>     which returns a Lisp_Object).
>
>   - Unknown image types (like 'zzz) are now added to Vimage_types, i.e.,
>     after (image-type-available-p 'zzz), image-types contains
>     '(zzz . nil).

If an image type is known, I hope that it is present as just its
name, and _not_ as a cons cell (jpeg . t) or so.

If not, we have a major incompatibility to the previous behavior.  It
is bad enough already what happens if somebody decides to cycle
through that variable just to display supported image types.

Can't we just keep the variable with the original meaning, and store
the lookup cache data somewhere else?