Re: display word wrapping

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: 08 Jun 2004 11:54:49 +0200

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> > Since image-types has been the only documented way of accessing
> > that information so far, I think there is some justification in
> > not changing its meaning before any package provider has had a
> > chance to adapt.
>
> True.
>
> > BTW, do you have an idea since which Emacs version
> > image-type-available-p has been available?
>
> 21.1

I just checked preview-latex.  During operation,
image-type-available-p is used.  Good.  During the installation,
however, image-types is checked to exist and be non-nil.  If it isn't,
installation is aborted with a notice that you need an Emacs version
supporting images.

Will this jibe with the current implementation?