Re: "unrecognized request `Case'"

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: Re: "unrecognized request `Case'"
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:18:41 +0200

and the trouble for him was caused by the cvs.exe included in
TortoiseCVS, which is CVSNT, the same client I'm using.  However, I'm
sure I didn't update CVSNT, and I don't have TortoiseCVS...

Anyway, it seems it is really a problem on my side, so sorry for the
noise.

Checkout works fine for me under GNU/Linux (Debian Woody).
But under Windows XP, when I try checkout with TortoiseCVS, I get "unrecognized request `Case'". And I haven't changed anything under Windows XP since checkout did work.