Re: IPv6

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: IPv6
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:49:32 +0200

Stephan Stahl <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi.
>
> Simon Josefsson <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Is anyone working on adding IPv6 support to `open-network-stream' etc?
>
> Do you miss anything? So far I used emacs once on a IPv6 System and
> everything just worked..

Oops.  Indeed.  I tried to send a mail via a IPv6 mail server, but it
didn't work...  however, it turns out I was using smtpmail.el with
starttls.el, and it was gnutls-cli that wasn't IPv6 ready.  I'll go
and fix it.

Perhaps it could be mentioned somewhere, though.

address@hidden:~/src/emacs$ grep -i ipv6 * etc/* man/*
address@hidden:~/src/emacs$