Re: Checkout of Emacs CVS through firewall

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Checkout of Emacs CVS through firewall
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:51:19 +0900

> and "tla tree-lint" gives:
>
>   These apparent source files lack inventory ids:
>
>   etc/DOC
>   etc/DOC-X
>   leim/leim-list.el
>   leim/makefile

These I understand

>   leim/quail/4Corner.el
>   leim/quail/ARRAY30.el
>   leim/quail/CCDOSPY.el
[... etc ...]

These are annoying; it would be nice if they were built using some sort
of consistent naming convention, but I guess they could be enumerated
as "to be ignored".

>   lib-src/DOC
>   lib-src/makefile

OK

>   lib-src/obj-spd

What is "obj-spd"?

There's not much I can do about platform-specific build noise...

[All this is the same annoying crap that has to be done for "clean"
rules; you can see why people like separate build dirs...]

-Miles
--
=====
(^o^;