Re: Checkout of Emacs CVS through firewall

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Checkout of Emacs CVS through firewall
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:06:59 -0400

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 02:55:00PM +0200, Juanma Barranquero wrote:
>   These apparent source files lack inventory ids:
>
>   etc/DOC-X
>   leim/quail/4Corner.el
>   leim/quail/ARRAY30.el
>   leim/quail/PY-b5.el
>   leim/quail/Punct-b5.el
>   leim/quail/Punct.el
>   leim/quail/QJ-b5.el
>   lib-src/DOC

The ones in leim/... are due to a typo, which I'll fix.

I don't know about etc/DOC-X -- is there really a file called "DOC-X" (that
is "X", not a version number)?

And what is a DOC file doing in lib-src?  AFAIK, DOC should always be in etc/
somwhere.

-Miles
--
`Cars give people wonderful freedom and increase their opportunities.
 But they also destroy the environment, to an extent so drastic that