Re: Bug tracking (was: new *Help* argument highlighting)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bug tracking (was: new *Help* argument highlighting)
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:01:11 -0400

    > However, using some special
    > "issue tracker" seems like doing it the hard way.

    Why?

    Why it is the good way for so many projects and would be "hard" for us?

I won't assume it is really good for other projects.
I don't know whether they have thought about it carefully.
Techies are often attracted to using the highest tech available
whether it is better or not.

It is clear that using a special "issue tracker" would be extra work
for many people, and it would be hard for me to use.