Re: Bug tracking

From: Kai Grossjohann
Subject: Re: Bug tracking
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 13:55:54 +0200

> We're not planning to use this to track individual bugs,

Why not?  I thought the discussion was about putting things reported
by M-x report-emacs-bug RET into a database?  (The word database is
to be understood in the broadest possible sense, so that a text file
is also encompassed.)

The mailing list bug-gnu-emacs is nice, but it doesn't provide a list
of open issues, it doesn't provide a way to get a list of bugs that
are being worked on by somebody, and so on.

Kai