Re: Bug tracking

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bug tracking
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 12:57:51 -0400

    Isn't there a system that supports both UUCP like batch email service
    as well as web-based service?  I am not a strong advocate of either
    system but your comments do not sound forward-looking but anachronism.

It is not my goal to be "forward-looking" for its own sake.  I made
this decision based on practicalities.

When you describe my decision to use low tech as an "anachronism",
that exaggeration means only a sneer at what is unfashionable.
That is unjust, so please don't do it here.