frame position does not update when moving (MacOSX)

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: frame position does not update when moving (MacOSX)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:57:25 +0200

Hi gurus,

i have noticed that on MacOSX (10.3.4) the top and left frame parameters
do not change between moves with the mouse.
When evaluating frame-parameters, i can see that they keep the initial
value I assigned with the default-frame-alist.

I have compared with a X11 Linux version that seems to work as expected :
coordinates do update after a move.

My version was built from a recent CVS checkout : «GNU Emacs 21.3.50.1
(powerpc-apple-darwin7.4.0) of 2004-06-14 on goudurix»

Regards,
Sébastien Kirche