Start making your rules

From: temika torres
Subject: Start making your rules
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:02:49 -0500

address@hidden
Be the Boss.
High income with eBay.
Work from your house or office.
Flexible hours.
I purchased the book this morning and couldn't put it down. I must admit I was skeptical about a couple of the claims prior to reading the book, but boy was I proven wrong! I was blown away and inspired by several of the secret techniques revealed. I can assure you I plan to put them in force before the week is over. Without a doubt this book has taught this old dog new tricks about making money on eBay. Congratulations on having the foresight and wisdom to share these secrets with others. I'm sure it will pay huge dividends down the road. You've made both a friend and a believer out of me. I can't wait to buy your next book. Craig W
Here for more information or to un-subscribe or to see our address.

The Demon drew from his pocket something that resembled an open-faced watch, having a narrow, flexible band attached to itWhen you wish to travel, said he, attach this little machine to your left wrist by means of the band It is very light and will not be in your way