Re: pbm backgrounds

From: Bill Wohler
Subject: Re: pbm backgrounds
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:13:25 -0700

Jan D. <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2004-07-11 kl. 18.21 skrev Bill Wohler:
>
> > I noticed one of you modified one (but strangely, only one) of the MH-E
> > icons:
>
> That was a mistake, I intended to convert the GNOME icons only.  Sorry.

No problem.

> I only converted to what I thought looked the best, I don't think
> there is
> a policy on this.  However, it would be nice if the icons where
> consistent.

Agreed, which is why I'll update the MH-E icons unless there is an
objection.

> I did the conversion manually in GIMP, by turning off dithering when
> setting a B&W palette.

I'm not familiar with this part of the GIMP (although I've used other
aspects of it). Would you be kind enough to go through the steps and
explicitly indicate the menu items and dialog settings you used. I
assume you started with the .xpm files? Thanks!

--
Bill Wohler <address@hidden>  http://www.newt.com/wohler/  GnuPG ID:610BD9AD