Re: Tramp docstring

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Tramp docstring
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 21:33:36 -0500 (CDT)

>From my earlier message:

     "Like `verify-visited-file-modtime' for tramp files.
   At the time this function is called, we already know that the buffer
   is visiting a file and that `visited-file-modtime' does not return 0.
   Do not call this function directly, unless those two cases are already
   taken care of."

Better:

  "Like `verify-visited-file-modtime' for tramp files.
At the time `verify-visited-file-modtime' calls this function,
we already know that the buffer is visiting a file and that
`visited-file-modtime' does not return 0.  Do not call this function
directly, unless those two cases are already taken care of."

Sincerely,

Luc.