Re: Plague of dashes in command echo

From: Lőrentey Károly
Subject: Re: Plague of dashes in command echo
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:44:43 +0200

> Your change looks good enough; would you please install it?

I don't have a CVS account on Savannah yet; so far I used Miles Bader's
tla archive to access the repository.

I think it would be desirable to preserve Arch metadata if I am to get
commit access, but that means my patches would need to go through
Miles's archive and I don't know how to do that.  Miles?

--
Károly