Re: MH-E 7.4.4 checked in

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: MH-E 7.4.4 checked in
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:34:21 +0200

> Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:09:56 -0700
> From: Bill Wohler <address@hidden>
>
> I could create a lisp/mh-e/README.Emacs that would explain the
> discrepancies. README.Emacs would explain that the directory is
> maintained at SourceForge as a standalone package and therefore the
> ChangeLog contains mention of files that are not needed and therefore
> not found in the Emacs distribution.

I'm not sure this is worth the effort.  Having the absense of some
files explained in yet another file will not necessarily help to
eliminate confusion.

But if no one else is bothered by the fact that mh-e/ChangeLog
mentions files that are not in the tarball, perhaps we should simply
ignore the issue.