Re: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation and some questions.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Status of MAC/W32/X consolidation and some questions.
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:40:59 -0400

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 05:11:42PM +0200, Kim F. Storm wrote:
> > Ah well, I guess I'll have to toss out my face pixmaps patch (allow
> > images as face background) since there's no way it's going to survive
> > something like this, and there's no way I can commit it...
>
> From recent messages on this list, it seems that your changes survived
> the big consolidation last year after all...  ??

Yes, very few problems actually.

When you moved a lot of image functions to image.c, of course my patches to
those functions (in the original files) failed to apply, but then I just
applied the .rej file to image.c, and almost all of it applied fine... :-)

-Miles
--
Freedom's just another word, for nothing left to lose   --Janis Joplin