Re: Gnus update (was: MH-E 7.4.4 checked in)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Gnus update (was: MH-E 7.4.4 checked in)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:01:34 -0400

    I'm currently in the process of importing the v5_10 branch of the gnus
    repository into the gnus-5_10-branch in the emacs repository.

    Andreas.

Thank you.

Juanma and Stefan, can you please merge your important Gnus changes
into that branch, then notify me?  That way, we will get most of the
way towards a merged Gnus.  We would then need someone to identify the
other important changes from the change log, and merge those that
matter into this branch.  Then we could copy this branch into the
trunk.