Re: saveplace problem on Mac OS X

From: local
Subject: Re: saveplace problem on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:57:27 -0700

On Jul 26, 2004, at 3:44 PM, David Kastrup wrote:

Gabriel Foster (local) <address@hidden> writes:

Greetings,

        I've been running saveplace using development versions of
        Emacs for a while now.  I updated to the CVS Head version
        recently, and now saveplace causes an error on when I try to
        quit emacs and I have to kill emacs to exit.  The error I get
        is:

Wrong type argument: listp, \.\.\.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Update again to head.  IIRC, this has been dealt with recently.

I updated this morning, the only change I didn't get was one to imenu...